Time: 10am - 6pm
Instructor: Belinda Jee
Venue: ICCA Training Center Kota Damansara
Theme cookies are ideal and very popular for desser tables, as door gifts, party favors and can also be used as cake toppers. Find out all about fondant cookie decoration by joining us in this class to:
- Learn the various methods of decorating standard and special shape cookies including covering and layering cookies with cut out shapes, 3D effects, low relief, plaque form decorating, texturing and shading.
- Find out how cookie shapes can be maintained after baking. Recipe will be given along with tips and troubleshooting on cookie baking, packaging and storage.
- Demonstration will be given on how to prepare cookie dough, cutting and baking of cookies.
- students will be working on 6 pieces of pre-baked cookies (sizing 2.5" to 3")
- All materials including packing will be provided.